Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's Alive!

Hello to all of my students, teachers, and friends!I'm very happy to finally launch this blog. I've been wanting to do something like this for a while. Here's a few things you can expect to find here going forward:

1. NSA Students - come here for tips, encouragement, and explanations for belt rank requirements, as well as announcements of upcoming school events and recaps of past events.
2. Reflections, observations, and "borrowed wisdom" on anything martial art related.
3. Recommendations and resources to help you improve your martial art practice, your health and fitness, and your life in general.
4. Whatever othernonsensical stuff is floating through my head at the moment.

Here's what you WON'T find:
1. Political statements
2. Bashing of other martial artists, their styles, or their schools.
3. Bragging about myself (I'll likely be too busy bragging about my students/friends and their accomplishments.)
4. Anything that will not in some way help you improve in some area of your life, even if it's just something to make you chuckle (laughter burns calories!)

Feel free to comment often and let me know if there's anything you want to see here!